You never know what will happen to you in the furue..until you know:D

svētdiena, 2010. gada 24. oktobris

paper man

"Do you remember the moment when you realized soup didn't have to come out of a can? You know, all manufactured...That your chicken noodle could kick campbell chicken noodle's ass any day of the week?"
"I think I'm having that moment right now"


no i`m not just now understanding the meaning of life.. I watched one of the best movies i`ve ever seen..Paper man.. and it made me to think about letting go, walking into unknown and continue with your life.. After you`ve been betrayed or something bad has happened, it`s so hard to find the will to live further.. The step into unknown..as terrifying as it is, it`s totaly worth it.. 


There has been times in my life when i think- what`s the point of doing this or that.. well what`s the point of living then, if you do nothing??? I think that only those who try can really succeed.. 


As you may know i`ve always been involved in social life like doing something for others..and when i came to my current school i kind a forgot about the main thing in my life which makes me truly happy.. And only now i understand that i spent 2 years of doing nothing.. Would i turned the time back if i could??definitely not..i did what i did and i do not regret the decisions i made,.. I`m trying to learn from my mistakes..that`s way i`m know in EYP known as Europian Youth parlament..and i`ve been there only for about 1 month but it has made me more happy as i ever was.


anyhow... my dear friend Kristiana [ you may know her as KEI ] told me to say something about pigeon...well she ment our math teacher, but i had a better idea.. My brother has a good friend called Rihards..and his causin also goes in Riga State Gymnasium No.1 so he will go to graduation aswell...so when my brother had his birthday he was so into one song by PIGEON JOHN...and my brothers name is JOHN [ in latvian it would be Janis, but whatever] and Rihard was so amused about it and he said- you know Kate, i will give you a pigeon in your graduation... " and it was in january..and we talked few weeks ago about that, and he is actually quite serious about that gift thing... It will be  a lot of fun, if he will actually give me a pigion...i have no idea what i will do with a BIRD :D 


If life gives you lemons, make  a lemonade...i`m sure i will not cook my pigeon :D



Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Piezīme. Tikai šī emuāra dalībnieks var publicēt komentārus.