You never know what will happen to you in the furue..until you know:D

sestdiena, 2010. gada 23. oktobris

blogging..

well i just understood that my blogs ar comletaly random...with no deeper meening.. but than i asked my self- why do i wright those blogs.. and my answer was- i do ir because in the end of my senior year i want to remeber what i did... and if i spend all the trome blogging about trying to find answers to questions which actually don`t have unequivocal answer... Like- WHAT IS LIFE?? WHY THE WORLD IS SO EVEL..and so on..

i actually want some proof of what i have accomplished  this year.. or what mistakes i`ve made.. like for an example..I LOST ONE OFE MY FAVOURITE PAIR OF SHOES TODAY :D it was so stupid..i needed to work today, if you don`t know i work in the malls at presentations.. if you do not know what does it means- it means that i`m just standing for 3 hours and giving yougurt samples to people to try them.. so anyway, after my work i needed to take out the garbage and i think that i might put my shoes in the garbahe aswell :D but OH WELL...there is nothing i can do it right now :D

Actually for last 2 weeks i`m living as THE SECRET tells.. i`m trying to avoid bad emotions..and you know what??? IT WORKS.. it`s not like i`m constantly thinking about something and than getting it.. i think i need to have more expirience in SECRET to do all that..but for now i`m just trying to avoid everything bad and take it easy.. my grades actually is going up [except in chemestry, but well, i don`t care :D ], And so that`s the reason why i`m so calm lest weeks.. You can`t avoid negative thing in your life, but you CAN avoid negative feelings. You need to look at things from the positive side. You can`t control the future, but you can control your attitude :)

btw my horoscope told me that ill have my lucky day at 25th of october.. well i doubt that, because i will not go to school, so i don`t think that it will be THAT LUCKY, but we`ll see..maybe i`ll be lucky and i will manage to finish all my homeworks :D YEY :D

i`m planing to watch atleast 15 movies in hollidays :D but i still need to find what to watch :D i know what i will watch today :D STAR STRUCK :D it`s some disnay movie, and i know for sure that it well be crappy :D but this is tha kind of movie i need today :D  I do not know the description but the cover is promising :D




Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Piezīme. Tikai šī emuāra dalībnieks var publicēt komentārus.