You never know what will happen to you in the furue..until you know:D

pirmdiena, 2010. gada 25. oktobris

crossroads...

well i have reached the point of my life when i need to make a decision about what to do with my life...and i was already sure that i`m going to study mathematics and economics...BUT... now i`m no so sure about it... Do i really wana do that for the rest of my life??? My dad said- don`t ruin you cv with latvian education..But i don`t see the point of going to uk, spend a lot of money there and don`t use it for the rest of my life... `AND I DON`T SEE A POINT STUDYING ANYTHING BEFORE I`M SURE OF WHAT I WANT TO DO...

i went to bus stop after SSE open day, and thaught about what i really wana do..what i want to study..and i have no clue.. i know that i can`t just sit and wait for something, but that is exactly what i did before highschool...i never even concidered to study at Riga State Gymnasium No.1 ..i just went one day in the Riga center, saw that school..i reme,bered about that applying to exam was sturted and i just decided to try... and i got in...well i think that i need that kind of moment insight of what i want to do..
because it seems to me that that is the only way have i decide some serious stuff about my life :D it sounds stupid, but i actually believe that until january i will know what i want to do...and if i don`t...well i can always send the aplications to random schools :D

but for now i know for sure that i`m not ready to leave Latvia. I`m not ready to live alone. I`m not ready to decide what i want to do with my life... I`M 18, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME...

but then i think- will i ever be ready??? it`s terrifying to not know what will happen..but that is life.. so i`ve decided to just go with the flow...and let`s see what happens..

one thing for sure- i want to do something, that i`m passionate about..

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Piezīme. Tikai šī emuāra dalībnieks var publicēt komentārus.