You never know what will happen to you in the furue..until you know:D

trešdiena, 2010. gada 20. oktobris

only 232 days till the endof my life as a student in high school..

Well today was fun.. Had my physics presentation..FAIL..well i understood everything, but i can`t tell the same about my classmates.. it`s difficult to try to explain when you don`t have any TEACHERS SKILSS..bad for me..

well it`s only 2 days until fall holidays..and I can`t wait friday..i need to work on friday, but in the evening i will go to LAST TRAIN concert..probbably you don`t know this group, and it`s pretty reasonable..so i`m hopeing to have a nice time..

And i`m still trying to find a perfect bracelet for my "21 day without complaining" so if anyone have some great ideas- feel free to tell them...

Another thing.. i`ve been putting off my research about the universities in UK and i`m starting to feel that this is the last minute.. I`ve only 2 month left an i still need to get recomendation from one teacher and i don`t exactly know who to ask..

If you don`t know , i`m planing to study economics and mathematics [ or the other way around] for my bachelor degree, and i`m hopeing on doing that in UK. The best would be if i could study in Essex, but now the Englands government raised their tution fees so don`t know about that.. And Scotland is second best choice..don`t know yet which university..And there is this other thing..next year they will have an election..

Anyhow today i had an argument with my classmate, because she was kinda unreasonable, and the best thing that she could say was- LOOK AT YOUR SELF IN A MIRROR..and i sudenly feeled like i`m in like 5th grade again.. C`MON ..,we`re SENIORS.. just chill..

anyhow..hope a good sleep to you all,..because i`m going to bed..



p.s. here is a picture of what i was doing all evening...exploring cells...sounds like fun :D

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Piezīme. Tikai šī emuāra dalībnieks var publicēt komentārus.