You never know what will happen to you in the furue..until you know:D

svētdiena, 2010. gada 17. oktobris

lalalalalaaa

Hello everybody who might read this. Well i actually didn`t tell anyone that i will start a blog about my senior year in high school.  For your information i would like to tell you about myself a bit more. I`m just an ordinary girl from small country in Europe- Latvia. I currently live in Riga, which is the capital of Latvia. I`m 18 years old right now, and i`m studying at Riga State Gymnasium No. 1, but that is not important. The reason why i`m starting this blog is because i want some proof about my senior year, what i will expirience and so on. If you read this, i need to tell you, that probably my english is not very good, because i`m not a native speaker. So i`m apoligazing about my english. Anyhow, this is my first blog [ or what ever it`s called] so i wanted to introduce with myself. First of all i`m not planning to tell anyone about my blog. And i`m fully aware that maybe in this year noone will never know about it, but who cares. Atleast i will have something to reminisce. Ok maybe i will tell it for some of my closest friends, but that`s all..
Oh about me.. Well the first thing you should know about me is that i like Math..like IT`S fun..Solving problems is fun, aaawww and the feeling when you`re trying to solve something that is completaly unsolvable [ don`t know if it`s even a word] makes you feel good. Well i like the twilight saga..Not in that creepy way how alot of small girls is loveing it, i just like it..I think it`s a good book.. The third that i would like to point out is my passion with informal education. I`ve been involved in this thing for 5 years.. And it`s AWESOME..
i`m starting to think that this is too long for the first blog, but whi cares.. OK I will now end my first blog EVER..so if you`re reading it- FELL LUCKY :D
p.s. about my future blogging [ or whatever it`s called] i`m planing to inform you- nobody about how i live my SENIOR YEAR, what i do, about my plans, friends, party n stuff.. everything..so see you tomorrow [ if i will have time].
p.s.s. maybe you noticed that i like square brackets instead of usual brackets.. :D just a fun fact.. good night world..I know you are out there.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Piezīme. Tikai šī emuāra dalībnieks var publicēt komentārus.