You never know what will happen to you in the furue..until you know:D

svētdiena, 2010. gada 21. novembris

sorry!!!

so i need to apoligaze for not posting anything lately.. it`s been a busy couple of weeks..

so i`m not going to Norway..OH WELL...not too sad about that..

5day went to a party... Karlis turned 18..WOOHOO... it was fun... nut i had like 3 or 4 bruise on my legs and a bump on my forhead :D ... and all in all that was a great evening.. i almost was late to work next day :D

and yesterday i met one of my best friends Diana..we went to drink Martini :D and she had a nasty suggestion.. LET`S GO TO MC... so i was a bad girl and we went there :D

and afterwards i met other my best friend Evija, and we went to see "Staro Riga" ...and it was awesome!!! (sun) and in the evening we just watchef CASANOVA at Evijas place.. but... i caught up myself that i wasn`t paying attention to it at all.. :D

and finally today i was able to read my homereading.. and I have a lot of homework to do, but i`m not feeling like doing it today..so i will go to bed instead :D

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Piezīme. Tikai šī emuāra dalībnieks var publicēt komentārus.