You never know what will happen to you in the furue..until you know:D

pirmdiena, 2010. gada 1. novembris

inspired (sun)

well I`m filled with positive energy form today for many reasons..

1. all day long at school i felt happy. I did not care that ia have 10 hours, i just felt good (sun)

2. i finally got my bracelet for this 21-no complaining- challange, and you know what???EVĪ is attending it aswell (sun) and the best part, is that we have equal breacelets, and they are soo coool (sun)

3. me and my co-head orga Evi had a meeting with EYP girls to talk about our regional session.. i have not felt so inspired and ready to do something for  A LONG TIME.. well i felt good since going to LNC`10, because i wasn`t doing anything like that for 2 years, but know, when we `re actually making simething, planing...it feels nice (sun) i have a full mind with ideas and it`s a nice feeling.. and i don`t know..i just feel so happy and inspired today (sun) a good start at the beginning of a new week and a new month..

4. i talked to my conversational english teacher Nensy today about what i wana do, and she told me this true story about a boy, who actually got in in SSE Riga, and had a bad intervew with Nansy like 10 years a go..but he still got in, and afterwards he asked for the permission to take a gap year :D and he wemt on volunteering work..and she proved to me, that taking a gap year isn`t a waste of a year..if it helps you in the future.. so yeah..she suggested me a few study opportunities, so yeah..feel a bit better...


and not-so-cool thing about today- i enjoyed my 1large and 1 small coffee and afterwards i felt dizzy :D i like that feeling..too much cofein or something.. :D

you see, i gad a productive day and i feel so good...and btw EYP ROCKS (sun)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Piezīme. Tikai šī emuāra dalībnieks var publicēt komentārus.