You never know what will happen to you in the furue..until you know:D

sestdiena, 2010. gada 6. novembris

interesting night...

well yesterday we gad a litle party at Evijas..and the event of the night was that we locked our selves out from the apartment...someone forgot to take keys :D but we got in, so that was nice..

amd one other thing..i started to think about ehat i want..and i think i need to start to live after Evijas something something[ whatever it is] - I SEE, I LIKE, I WANT, I GET :D i do not know if it will work, but i can atleast try (sun)

and i understood that i like my job.. just to see those little kids happy makes you smile..and today at work  there was this nice kid, who came to me like for 10 times to get kinder maxi king and after every time that he took the bite, he looked at me and said THANK YOU :) and that was SO CUTE... And my legs hurts, so i think i will go to have my beauty sleep :D

and i need to work tomorrow, so lucky me, i`m going to bed.. bb my friends..

ow i need a picture.. i know what is the theame of this day-

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Piezīme. Tikai šī emuāra dalībnieks var publicēt komentārus.