You never know what will happen to you in the furue..until you know:D

svētdiena, 2011. gada 23. janvāris

enjoy..

well this was interesting 3 days at my hometown.. played beer pong for the first time in my life with my previous schools classmate Edgars...well that was fun... hopefully that wasn`t the last time.. and now i`m just chilling at house...thinkieng about going home after9 hoours...yeah you heared it right..i`m going home at 4.30 a.m... and going to school..this will be so much fun!!! SARCASM...

but atleast i did my homeworks..studied chemestry...went to countryside and did a lot of thinking..

well feeling good, waiting to leave my hometown..and hopefully i will return soon here...

xoxo

k


p.s.
check out here---> http://www.angelfire.com/ak6/beerpong/  how to play BEER PONG!!!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Piezīme. Tikai šī emuāra dalībnieks var publicēt komentārus.