You never know what will happen to you in the furue..until you know:D

ceturtdiena, 2010. gada 9. decembris

well, i`m just happy..

i know i haven`t posted anything in a long long time.. so i again have a lot to talk about.. so i`m hopeing i will not forget something..
things i will talk about:

  • my best friends BD
  • aerobics competition
  • something new, that i like
  • HP

So first of all i would like to say- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best frined- DIANA.. she just turned 20.. And one thing she wanted me to mantion in this blog- she has a new hairstyle- dark blond.. So i would like to wish her all the best, i love you my dear, and reme,ber that 20 is just the begining ( she wanted me to mention this aswell :D ) Yeah and i wanted to say, that i`m sorry that i see you only once in a long time, and i will try to change that very soon... hopeing to see you tommorow :* and yeah, i hope that you feel happy and yeah.. ALL THE BEST TOU YOU!!! here is a picture for you in your BD:


Second- i took part in my class aerobic competition at my school...well it was so much fun.. in the beginning i didn`t want to participate, but in the end- i`m happy i did.. It was so much fun and our costumes were amazing.. if you want to check out how we performed go to this link---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxKLPt1CtmA . One funny thing- i got a nice picture from that evening aswell.. GIRLS AND MY PHYSICS TEACHER...check it out: 


Well i tryed tea with milk today- AND IT WAS AWESOME.. i do not like EARL GREY in particular, but with milk..mm.. i drunk 1l with this tea today, and now i need to go to toilet every 10 minutes..but it`s totaly worth it.. i would never think that it`s so delicious..so if you haven`t tryed it yet- DO IT!!!


ANd today i went to see HP.. it was so awesome.. i didn`t thaught that the movies was 2.5 hours long..it started..and then it ended.. it was kinda empty... there almost was no action, but i liked it anyway and now i`m waiting for part 2.. 

and and and tommorow i`m attending BRAINSTORM concert.. i nknow for sure that it`s going to be awesome.. can`t wait (sun)

ok i`m out of ideas what to write, so i will stop now..
oh i just can`t not to quote something.. Mine and Evijas top song for now- 

I see you driving 'round town
With the girl i love and i'm like,
Fuck you!
Oo, oo, ooo
I guess the change in my pocket
Wasn't enough i'm like,
Fuck you!
And fuck her too!
I said, if i was richer, i'd still be with ya
Ha, now ain't that some shit? (ain't that some shit?)
And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best with a...
Fuck you!
Oo, oo, ooo

Yeah i'm sorry, i can't afford a ferrari,
But that don't mean i can't get you there.
I guess he's an xbox and i'm more atari,
But the way you play your game ain't fair.

I picture the fool that falls in love with you
(oh shit she's a gold digger)
Well
(just thought you should know nigga)
Ooooooh
I've got some news for you
Yeah go run and tell your little boyfriend

(chorus)

Now i know, that i had to borrow,
Beg and steal and lie and cheat.
Trying to keep ya, trying to please ya.
'Cause being in love with you ass ain't cheap.

I picture the fool that falls in love with you
(oh shit she's a gold digger)
Well
(just thought you should know nigga)
Ooooooh
http://www.elyricsworld.com/fuck_you_lyrics_cee-lo_green.html
I've got some news for you
i really hate yo ass right now
(chorus)

Now baby, baby, baby, why d'you wanna wanna hurt me so bad?

(so bad, so bad, so bad)
I tried to tell my mamma but she told me
"this is one for your dad"
(your dad, your dad, your dad)
Uh! Whhhy? Uh! Whhhy? Uh!
Whhhy lady? Oh! I love you oh!
I still love you. Oooh!


BYBY

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

Piezīme. Tikai šī emuāra dalībnieks var publicēt komentārus.